She is getting big. She is pushing 7 months in a few more days. She crawls all over the place. Her brothers are in love with her and so are mom and dad!
She is adorable, and growing way too fast! If money grew on trees, I'd be out there for a visit! :) By the way, just had Chloe's 1 year pictures taken and she wore one of the cute little headbands you gave her for Christmas! :)
That is so funny! I think she looks like two different kids in those photos... the first one, I think she looks like Connor, and the second one, I think she looks just like Trevie... So crazy!! That first picture of her by the way, is seriously priceless, she is AdORABLE!
I'm a 34 year old stay at home mom to 3 awesome kids! Some days I love staying home and other days I want to run away. I love creating with my hands...scrapbooking, making cards or paper bag books, sewing, painting, beading, knitting, and crocheting.
2 comments:
She is adorable, and growing way too fast! If money grew on trees, I'd be out there for a visit! :) By the way, just had Chloe's 1 year pictures taken and she wore one of the cute little headbands you gave her for Christmas! :)
That is so funny! I think she looks like two different kids in those photos... the first one, I think she looks like Connor, and the second one, I think she looks just like Trevie... So crazy!! That first picture of her by the way, is seriously priceless, she is AdORABLE!
Post a Comment