We had a busy 4th of July. We started out the morning with breakfast at Contra Loma with family. My cousin Jennifer is good at organizing it every year...although I don't think we went the last year or two. My brother and his wife and their new son Arie even showed up. It was nice to hang out.
I had bought Dresden this really cute onesie that says "Daddy's little sparkler" on it. We get to Contra Loma and I pull her out of her car seat and of course she has pooped all over. So I had to strip her down and clean off her clothes with water and baby wipes. So she was my cute nakie girl for a while until her clothes dried. Oh, and of course the day before I had used the "extra" clothes that usually live in the diaper bag that I forgot to replace. That's why she was naked for a while.
After breakfast we headed to Aunt Julie's (Dustin's sisters) to swim and have pizza. Unfortunately Dustin had to work graveyards so he had to leave his sisters house early. Once we were all swimmed out we headed to my Aunt Sylvia's house to enjoy some food, LOTS of yummy rice crispy treats, and a fireworks show put on by Thomas (my cousin) and Nathan (my cousin Jennifer's husband). The kids had fun watching the show and playing with sparklers. It was a long fun day that finally came to a close at about 10:15pm at which time Nathan and Thomas tried to light my car on fire...just kidding. I guess a glowing ember from the fireworks landed on the roof of my car and burned it a bit. Oh, well my car is so tall no one sees up there anyhow. After the fun day the kids crashed when we got home.
Nakie Dresden and Uncle Kris (my brother)

Arie, Cassie, & Kris
And than of course my cute patriotic kids!


1 comment:
Oh my goodness, your baby girl is the cutest!!! Where can I get a headband like hers!!
Post a Comment