Atleast you were smart enough to get vanilla (or something similar). I think thats so cute! I bet thats what Dustin looks like when someone takes his ice-cream away...
I'm a 34 year old stay at home mom to 3 awesome kids! Some days I love staying home and other days I want to run away. I love creating with my hands...scrapbooking, making cards or paper bag books, sewing, painting, beading, knitting, and crocheting.
3 comments:
That's hilarious! Chloe loves ice cream too... in fact, both my girls love ice cream, what kid doesn't?! :)
PS. Love her shirt!
Atleast you were smart enough to get vanilla (or something similar). I think thats so cute! I bet thats what Dustin looks like when someone takes his ice-cream away...
How adorable! CJ does that same thing when ice cream is taken away from him, but it doesn't seem as cute! :D
Post a Comment