Dustin doesn't have much time off before the kids go back to school...in fact he starts 11 straight days starting tomorrow morning. So we decided last minute to take the kids to Lawrence Hall of Science in Oakland on Saturday. The boys had fun. Not a ton of stuff to do but they enjoyed it. Oh, and older kids than mine would think it was lame. Anyhow, we were about half way there and Trevor says "I have no shoes!" What!?!? Yeah, no shoes! He said they were in the car when we left but I guess he never actually checked...which by the way the boys sit all the way in the very back of the car so it is this black hole back there were everything disappears. So, we pull off the freeway and now I am on a mission to find this kid some shoes. Mind you this is a last minute trip out to Oakland. They close at 5pm and at this point it is already almost 2pm. So after a few stops we found some flip flops. I just hope that he doesn't pull that again on purpose so I have to buy him new shoes again. Connor keeps saying how he needs some flip flops like Trevor's so I would not be surprised if he tired it too. Anyhow, we finally made it there and the kids had a blast. They can't wait to go back.
Trevor climbing on the huge whale.

Connor lookin cute!
Dresden and daddy. Can you tell who she looks like?

My cute kids!
I took several pictures but of course there was



1 comment:
That shoe story is hilarious! Maddie does that to me all the time! I keep thinking I should just keep a pair of flip flops in the car for her, just in case! :)
The boys are getting so big! And Dresden is looking cute as can be! I can't wait to meet her! :)
Post a Comment